If it is hot and cold for you even without the flu, then maybe you are - proud owner of our Shmmns-Coil car. Whether hot as fire or ice-cold, with this spectacular marvel of technology you can transport hot-rolled or cold-rolled steel from the rolling mills to industry in no time at all. The wagon presented in 2016 is equipped with the latest technology and the greatest possible transport performance: Equipped with whisper brakes, it ensures a minimum of noise emissions.
When designing this coil wagon, we placed great value on maintaining its modern appearance, but at the same time showing signs of wear. A detailed inscription as well as a suitable "winter outfit" round off the overall impression. Thus we have optimized the "winter clothing" already known from previous cars again: For an even more realistic look, we now have elaborately created icicles and snow accumulations. Depending on your mood, different loads can be displayed. A realistic car sound, animated brakes (with icicles!) and the train tail boards round off this unique car.
Two scenarios for the free Niddertalbahn (can be downloaded in T:ANE) are already included in this package. Get on board and add this highly detailed car to your fleet.
- Shmmns-Coil wagon, highly detailed
- load size 800mm, 1400mm, 1800mm and 2200mm selectable
- 2- or 3-fold steel loading selectable
- All cars can be equipped individually
- Empty state usable (different weights)
- Animated brakes
- Detailed labelling
- Matching sound including whisper brakes (K-block)
- Winter textures including icicles and snow (January and February automatically active)
- Different coils with different gloss properties possible
- Two tasks for the Niddertalbahn included
- Car recognizes whether it is loaded or unloaded and changes small details
- Visible UIC (screw) coupling
- with over 100 dynamic UIC (internationally standardized wagon numbers) numbers
- supports Trainz industries
Perfect functioning in Trainz 2012 and older cannot be guaranteed.
The download is packed as a zip file. Please unzip it ( Winzip free of charge: www.winzip.de ) and install the file using the Content Manager.
We recommend to use a Firstclass ticket to download the free content faster.
Please understand that only customers who have already purchased this item can give a rating.