- Ex Tax: 6.68€
The Rhine Valley railway is one of the most important and busiest connections within Europe. Especially for freight traffic, this route has steadily increased in importance over the last twenty years. Experience the special features of the line together with us in this scenario pack. Drive a TGV from Strasbourg to Karlsruhe and experience French high-speed technology on German tracks. But even a TGV has technical problems from time to time, so you have to step in as the driver of an ICE 3 M and bring your passengers to their destination with as few delays as possible.
Since this is one of the most important freight lines in Europe, you will experience in this scenario pack what it means to move in the tight rhythm of the line, if it weren't for the regional train in front of you... But fortunately you will also get to know this side and jump into the driver's cab of a BR146 and bring your passengers in the morning rush hour on the stretch to Offenburg.
- JTG [KS] – Goods to the Rhine River
- JTG [KS] – Highspeed to Frankfurt
- JTG [KS] – Regional Service towards Lake Constance
- JTG [KS] – Replacement for TGV 9570
- Specially recorded announcements
- Multilingual announcements when driving cross-border trains
- Exciting and mixed AI traffic
- Four challenging scenarios to master
- Bahnstrecke Strasbourg - Karlsruhe (DTG)
- Verkehrspack Güterwagen (3DZUG)
- EU Asset Paket (Caution, might already be included in your Train Simulator installation!)