- Ex Tax: 14.20€
Sps 466 Sleeper Transport Wagon:
With the Sps 466 sleeper transport wagon, the world of track construction wagons in Train Simulator gets an addition!
Discover 3 different paint schemes with 2 different loading variants each now! The Sps 466 is a sleeper transport wagon, built in large numbers from 1968 onwards in the wagon construction factory in Niesky. Later, on behalf of the DR, the wagons were rebuilt in order to be able to be included in so-called fast conversion trains. Since 1998, the wagons have been used by the DB under the designation Sps 466.
The model for Train Simulator features a detailed model, high-resolution textures and inscriptions. Functional couplings & an authentic soundscape finish off the experience. 2 scenarios and various QuickDrive train sets are included for a quick start with this wagon.
- Sps 466 Sleeper wagon with lots of details
- 6 versions total included:
- 3 different liveries (grey, grey-green, yellow)
- 2 loading variants (1 long sleeper stack or two short sleeper stacks)
- detailed and high resolution textures
- working couplers
- detailed, authentic soundscape
- QuickDrive consists for the most common locomotives included
- 2 scenarios included
- MRW [Sps 466] – Construction Site Part 1
- MRW [Sps 466] – Construction Site Part 2
Required DLC’s (only for the included scenarios):
- Pegnitztalbahn (DTG)
- DB BR 232 (DTG)
- EU Asset Pack (DTG) (Caution, might already be included in your Train Simulator installation!)
JTG Sps 466 Scenario Pack:
Extensive renovation work is taking place this week in the Black Forest on the line between Constance and Hausach. Many sleepers and the track superstructure are being renewed.
You are on duty with the legendary Class 232 and supply the corresponding construction sites with new sleepers, which have been delivered to Constance. Experience what it means to keep the work on the line running in a tight schedule on behalf of DB Netz with this scenario pack. Transfer the entire train with new sleepers to Singen, deliver sleepers to various construction sites and ensure that everything runs smoothly so that delays and problems on the regular timetable can be avoided. After the renovation work is completed, you will bring the empty wagons back to Immendingen in a night-time operation, where they will be collected by a colleague the next day.
- JTG [Sps 466] – The short Hop (including announcements)
- JTG [Sps 466] – Off to the Construction Site
- JTG [Sps 466] – The Distributor
- JTG [Sps 466] – Construction Train 91992 (including announcements)
- including custom 3D objects for the construction sites
- various, interesting tasks
- 4 scenarios on the marvellous Black Forest Railway, some including custom announcements
- Hausach – Konstanz (TSG)
- BR 232 (DTG)
- SPS 466 Sleeper Wagon (MRW)
- EU Asset Pack (DTG) (Caution, might be included in your Train Simulator installation already!)
Tags: Freight, Freight-Wagons, Construction, Sleeper-Wagon