- Ex Tax: 6.68€
Enjoy many hours of fun on the famous Inselbahn: Stralsund – Sassnitz with our exclusive scenario pack!
The island railway between Stralsund and Sassnitz with a branch to the Baltic resort of Binz in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania invites you as an engine driver to let your thoughts wander off on a holiday. As a train driver, you should not digress too far on the picturesque and scenically interesting route, because there is work waiting!
For example, there is an InterCity that is supposed to take holidaymakers to the beautiful Baltic Sea resort of Binz. After this service, you take a regional express back to Stralsund main station. Be aware of the rather tight timetable. This is precisely because the line is an important freight connection in northern Germany in addition to passenger traffic. You can experience the freight traffic with the BR155 in heavy container service. And it would not be normal railway operations if there wasn’t a special operation waiting for you…
- [BR143] RIVET – RE 9 to Rostock
- [BR120] RIVET – IC 2053 to the Ostseebad
- [BR155] RIVET – Sea freight for the economy
- [BR155] RIVET – Winterwonderland
- specially recorded announcements included
- a wide range of exciting tasks with different locomotives
- 4 scenarios between Stralsund and Sassnitz
- Inselbahn: Stralsund – Sassnitz (DTG)
- EU Asset Pack (DTG) (Attention, may already be included in your Train Simulator installation!)
This scenario pack was developed in 2021 by Join-Together for Rivet Games and is now available in our shop as well.
Tags: JTG, TrainSimulator, Scenario Pack,